GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) Sellers Strengthened By 0.93% Their Shorts As Of Jun 27, 2018

June 27, 2018 - By Sergio Grout

GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) had an increase of its short interest by 0.93%. FINRA announced in June VEND’s total 500,700 short interest. The up change of 0.93% from 496,100 shares was reported. 2 days will cost VEND with 326,400 average volume to restore its former position. Float short on GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC is 1.87%.

The stock increased 1.24% or $0.028 during the last trading session, hitting $2.288.Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. has volume of 97,325 shares. Since June 27, 2017 VEND has 0.00% and is . VEND underperformed the S&P500 by 12.57%.

Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc., a franchise development company, operates vending machines and micro markets in North America, the Bahamas, and Puerto Rico.The firm is worth $153.51 million. The firm and its franchisees operate approximately 3,000 vending machines and micro markets that provide natural and organic food and beverage products.Currently it has negative earnings. The firm was formerly known as Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. and changed its name to Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. in March 2016.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.




Free Email Newsletter

Enter your email address below to get the latest news and analysts' ratings for your stocks with our free daily email newsletter: